Change or cancel an order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.
If you’d like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 0800 587 7730 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, or email us here (to arrange returns only). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date which can be found in your order confirmation email.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. You can also of course return them to our Factory in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange such as made-to-measure items. Please see below for more details.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online at djsproducts.com or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: [email protected] , or call 0800 587 7730, or write to: 5B Upwell Road
March PE15 9DT
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to us, following the instructions in the ‘Returns Procedure’ section below and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 90 days of purchase
- If you return your item to us and you’d like a refund but don’t have your order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you gift vouchers to the value of the current selling price on djsproducts.com. Ordinarily if you have your order confirmation or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- We’ll refund any delivery charges you’ve paid if the product is faulty (UK orders only)
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you, such as engraved cabinets
- made to order products such as made to measure items which we occasionally offer
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. We’re unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We’ll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners), as well as the proposed location, before you order your gun safe/cabinet, to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs, and to enable us to deliver your order successfully.
The easiest way to return a product is by calling us on 0800 587 7730 during office hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and we will arrange a collection.
We will ask you to fill out your reason(s) for return by email. Please send this to [email protected]
Please make sure when the courier arrives your product is packaged up securely; please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels.
Unless the product is faulty, the cost of the return will be deducted from the refund.